Front Office Receptionist Needed.
This is an academic preschool located in Davie, Florida, interested in hiring a front office receptionist that can multi-task. • Able to manage the front desk daily and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the school. Sometimes, you will coordinate front-desk activities. Welcoming guests and parents in a positive manner. To work in the front office, you must have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. Flexibility is a must.
Front Office Receptionist/Office Assistant:
- Answer the phone/take messages when necessary.
- Able to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Able to work with the computer and different applications. Making sure children are signed in and out of the school.
- Office duties.
Assist the Teacher with the following:
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth.
- Create a fun and safe learning environment.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students, parents, and staff.
- Maintain the health and safety of all students.
- Previous experience in childcare as an assistant teacher or other related fields.
- Passionate about working with children.
- Ability to build rapport with children and staff.
- Positive and patient demeanor
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)License/Certification: 45 hr. DCF childcare training hours.